I was prepping for the DST agents yesterday and thought, “Hey, this would make a great tip.” Seems that Susan Bulloch thought so as well and beat me to the punch. Check out her post on how to build the text file used by the centralized agent.
One other item that I’ll add is that sometimes the mailfiles in the Domino Directory don’t have the .nsf extension on them, and the technote at least indicates that this is required. I used UltraEdit to perform a search and replace, well 2 search and replace tasks, first to find the CR/LF on each line and add the .nsf, so that covered everyline, and then searched for lines with .nsf.nsf and replace with .nsf. This cleans up the first run and leaves you with a text file that has the complete filename for the agent to use.
- Domino V11 - Virtual Jam for the Americas - January 30
- Observations on Upgrading to v10.0.1 - Domino, Traveler, Verse on Prem
- IBM Notes 9.0.1 for Mac IF13 available for Java 8 update
- IBM Notes 9.0.1 on MacOS and Java 8 Update Higher Than 152 Not Working
- IBM Notes 9.0.1 Java patch and IF1 installation tip