I’ve been using this agent for a few months to send new users a welcome email that includes links to common tips on using Notes, a link to the Tips database, and a link the email signature creator application. The sent message is “prettified” with HTML, so it looks nice. It’s also personalized to the user. There’s always room for improvement, specifically, moving the actual message text into a document to make it easier to maintain. Click the image to get a better view of what the resulting email looks like.
I’ve attached the LSS file that contains the agent code. You can put it in any database that you have, it does a search of the Directory for users created “today,” so it’s meant to be scheduled for the evening.
- Domino V11 - Virtual Jam for the Americas - January 30
- Observations on Upgrading to v10.0.1 - Domino, Traveler, Verse on Prem
- IBM Notes 9.0.1 for Mac IF13 available for Java 8 update
- IBM Notes 9.0.1 on MacOS and Java 8 Update Higher Than 152 Not Working
- IBM Notes 9.0.1 Java patch and IF1 installation tip